Watching your hair thin out can be extremely painful. Brushing and running your hands through your hair become things that you start to dread. Not to mention the amount of added stress that comes with hair fall. But, don’t give in yet! There are still things you can do to stop and reverse hair fall.
Hair fall can be caused by a myriad of factors like unhealthy lifestyles, nutritional deficiencies, allergies, hormonal imbalances, poor hair care, and genetics. And so, there are also a plethora of modern treatments and techniques available that promise to help reverse it. But did you know that using ingredients from your kitchen could also fix the problem? Follow this natural home remedies to treat hair thinning.
- Coconut oil
- Almond oil
Steps to follow:
- Take an empty bowl
- In this add 1 spoon of coconut oil
- Add 1 spoon of almond oil
- Take 2 inch long ginger piece, wash, peel and grate it. Filter it to get out its juice
- Add this juice in oil mixture and mix it well
- Mix it well
- Use this oil 2-3 times in a week. Apply this oil on your scalp and massage it well for 5 minutes
- Leave it for 1 hour
- Shampoo and condition your hair