How To Use Baking Soda For Hair Removal. Facial hair removal is not an easy job for some of us. However wax and other pull on methods are effective in this way but still, they regrow anyhow. Therefore clarifying the hair is necessary for the fair and smooth makeup look.
Otherwise darker hairs become a point of attention and sometimes cause embarrassment. Here in this article, I am going to share some effective way of using baking soda to clarifying facial hair by reducing their growth and discoloration of the facial hair.
How does it work?
Simply baking soda has an antioxidant property which helps in eliminating the build-up of products used. Therefore it makes facial hair thin and less prominent in just a few weeks. Remove Facial Hair
Methods to use baking soda:
In addition to baking soda, you might need just a few more ingredients to enhance the effectiveness of the baking soda. However, we all possess different skin type thus it’s necessary to know your skin type before using any kind of remedy.
Turmeric Powder and baking soda:
Turmeric powder is well known for its natural white. However baking soda also helps in reducing facial hair growth. Both together shrinks the follicles and thus lower the hair growth.
You will need:
- Turmeric powder 2 tablespoon
- Baking soda 1table spoon
- Water As needed
How to apply?
- Mix baking soda and turmeric powder in a bowl.
- Use water to make a thick paste.
- Use your fingers or brush to apply to the required area.
- Let the mask dry completely and then scrub it off.
- You can use wet fingers or wet cotton balls to scrub the mask, but make sure it doesn’t cause you itching or scars.
- One can use rose water or milk instead of water to make the paste.
You can remove turmeric marks latter with milk or warm water and then rinse your face.
Baking Soda and hot water:
Baking soda when mixed with hot water dissolves quickly and invades into follicles thus remove hair from the roots. However, it also helps in reducing build-ups that cause more prominent hair growth.
How to use:
- Boil some water and mix baking soda in boiling water. Apply this solution to the desired area and massage lightly. However one must be careful about the heat intensity of the solution as it might cause scars or skin damage if applied very hot. Therefore it’s not recommended daily but at least 3 -4 times weekly and more specifically after removing makeup.
Coffee powder and baking soda:
Baking powder and coffee powder together help in reducing hair growth by closing follicles head.
- Coffee powder 2tablespoon
- Coconut oil 2 tablespoons full
- Baking soda 1 tablespoon
- Water to rinse
- Add dry ingredients like baking powder and coffee powder in a bowl.
- Add coconut oil gradually and make a paste.
- Mix it well until form a thick scrub.
- Apply on the desired area and then gently massage for 5-7 minutes.
- Wash your face with water and then pat dry with a soft towel.
- However, it can be used at any time but early in the morning help you look fresh throughout the day.
- This procedure could be used daily without any harmful effects.
Baking Soda and Lemon Juice:
Lemon juice possesses discoloration property thus helps in making hair look lighter in shade. Therefore mixing baking soda with lemon juice is very helpful and acts as a natural bleaching agent.
- Baking soda 1 tablespoon
- Lemon Juice ½ cup
- Water 1 cup
- Mix lemon juice and baking soda in a bowl and make a paste.
- Apply this solution to the desired area and massage gently for a few minutes.
- Wait for 10 minutes and then rinse with cold water.
- You can repeat the process 2-3 times a week at any time.